Friday, September 2, 2016

Questions

Questions

What is your computer experience?
I have been exposed to computers for my whole life, so i am capable of  most common programs on computers.



What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have been using Photoshop since my sophomore year in high school. I am knowledgeable about Photoshop, but want more practice through classes. I learned some basics about illustrator in senior year in high school, but knot as familiar as i am with Photoshop.



Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
 Yes i have a computer. I currently only have Photoshop.

What is your major ?
 My Major is graphic design.

What do you hope to get out of this class? 
I would like to gain more experience with good graphic design and grow in my knowledge of it.



Who is your favorite artist?
 Andy Warhol is one of my favorites, because one of my favorite art movements was the popular art movement.

Who is your favorite musician? 
 One of my favorites is Madonna.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
 I was born in California and i was born two months early.

Write a five line story?
My summer.
My summer started off with not doing much more than working.I was excited to have time off from my first year of college and no more exams. But then came in a crash that shook me up. I carried on and remained calm and carried on with my jobs. Then i was rewarded with a trip to my favorite place in the world, Disneyland.

 

http://www.wellnurturedplantsandpillars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/pop-3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment